Thursday 23 June 2011

Pete's Euro Tour Blog - Rehearsals Wednesday June 22nd 2011

Okey dokey it's the second leg of our European jaunt.  As you can see I'm going to try to blog my way through our trip.  The only thing which may stop me sending them through is getting internet access, I'll do my best, promise.

We're rehearsing up at Kings Langley as per usual.  Steve and Jim meet at mine and we load our respective vehicles.  Oh marvellous!  It's started to lash with rain which only goes to make this overrated task even more tedious.  A last check to make sure we've not forgotten anything and it's off to FM group rock practice.  We arrive at Rhona's Rehearsals to hear Steve Church has been let down by the van hire company.  They delivered the van 2 hours late so he's running behind, poor love.  We have a band but only drums and some guitars, all the rest of the gear is...  Read  more...


No comments:

Post a Comment