Monday 13 June 2011

Pete's Euro Tour Blog - Travel day Monday June 13th 2011

It's all Wasser off a duck's back...

Woke about about 8.30am and decided I'd go down and have some breakfast.  Two poached eggs (cooked to perfection) on toast and bacon, a couple of cups of coffee - €10. I wonder what JK would think...  We're meeting at midday in the lobby, dropping off the hire cars and straight to the airport to check in.  We check in using those self-service machines and I swear it takes twice as long.  We're finally good to go and it's off to get something to eat.  I've found some free wi-fi, so a quick post on Twitter so you know we're safe and sound, and check email.  It's a lovely sunny day now in Dublin.  I'm hoping it stays this good here all the rest of the week (find out why later)...   Read more...


No comments:

Post a Comment