Sunday 12 June 2011

FM Tour Diary: Pete's Europe Tour Blog - Dublin O2 Arena - 11 June 2011

Saturday June 11th 2011
Woke up about 8.30am, didn't sleep that well, kept waking up during the night, but feel refreshed.  As we're flying Ryanair again luggage is kept to a minimum to avoid surcharges.  I thought I wasn't bringing any hand luggage until, on leaving the minibus last night Steve asked "Whose is this?" holding up my carry-on case.  Marvellous!  I'm flying with a case containing a toothbrush, toothpaste and a roll-on deodorant.  Now that's what I call travelling light.  I get a call from Adrian, breakfast's included.  Rich and I head down, it's a decent buffet-style affair, splendid.  We walk across the road to the airport terminal.  If you're ever looking for a hotel close to Liverpool Airport, then Hampton by Hilton is the one.  We go straight to security.  Mr Overland goes through and then forgets to pick up his bag containing...  Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment