Friday 24 June 2011

Pete's Euro Tour Blog - Kerkrade Thursday June 23rd 2011 Part 2

Thursday June 23rd 2011 continued...

It's weird, we're in Holland and some members of our entourage have all of a sudden seemed to develop a real penchant for coffee.  They keep disappearing off to local coffee shops and come back really happy.  It must be really great coffee over here, I must try some but it seems to give you the munchies.  Talking of food we're up in the catering room waiting for our dinner, a Chinese buffet apparently which sounds absolutely perfect to me.  It makes a change from pizza let me tell you.  The food arrives and it's back of the net time on the Chinese front, very good nosebag, 10/10.  Two hours to showtime so I'd better start considering showertime.  Hold that thought... the Satanic Viking and myself have got an interview first.  Interview taken care of it's time to jump in the old Robin Trower.  I emerge fragrant and squeaky clean...  Read more...


No comments:

Post a Comment